(sorry for the delay, just following the 24hrs email rule)

Hi Bodhi

I would request you to please read my email completely. If you want, I can
give you an excerpt of my email, which should answer your questions.

//In a similar way, our President Mr Rahul Deshmukh had earlier attended
the Berlin Wikimedia Conference representing Wikimedia India & then
subsequently was *invited* to Wikimania, especially the Chairperson's
meeting at Wikimania. You will find the agenda in the link below.

https://meta.m.wikimedia.org/wiki/Affiliate_Chairpersons_meeting_July_20,_2018

With this invitation , Rahul Deshmukh had requested CIS-A2K to fund its
trip & they accepted his proposal. //

Regards,
Yohann Thomas
Secretary