Hi,
    Thanks for letting us know the information happening in Punjabi
community. One of the common problem while scanning many books is that some
pages may be missed while scanning. Or even sometimes the printed books
itself might have some missing pages. Such books are not useful in
wikisource and it would drain away lot of precious volunteer time. Imagine
a situation while after proofreading a hundred page then it is discovered a
page is missing in between :(  So kindly evolve  a mechanism to crosscheck
pages, pagenumbers, total scan count etc. If the community is already aware
of this issue then kudos and all the best.

Regards,
J. Balaji
User:Balajijagadesh
Project: taws, tawikt