My dear Tanveer, it has been an absolute pleasure to work with you on
projects and issues regarding the movement. You have done a ton of work
with exceptionally good nature and good faith. Wish we could have had a
longer association. Wishing you the very best for your future endeavours.
Hope to meet you soon too. All the very best, Ashwin

On Tue, Aug 28, 2018 at 6:18 PM sushant savla <sushant_sa...@rediffmail.com>
wrote:

> Dear Tanveer,
>
> It was great to have worked with you.
>
> All the best for your future endeavors.
>
> Sushant
>

> On Sun, 26 Aug 2018 23:56:24 +0530 Tanveer Hasan wrote
> >Dear Wikimedians and Friends,
> I am writing to inform all of you that I will be stepping down as Senior
> Program Manager of  Access to Knowledge (A2K Team) at The Centre for
> Internet and Society, Bangalore on 31 August, 2018.
> It has been an honour to have worked with amazing Wikimedians during my
> time with the A2K team. I have learnt immensely during my interactions with
> Wikimedians, WMIN members and the WMIN EC, various user groups and WMF
> staff.
> The last three and half years have been an amazing experience and have
> helped me grow intellectually and I have been lucky to make friends for
> life. I wish to thank all the Wikimedians for their questions, feedback,
> advice and ideas. I also thank WMIN and User Groups and Partner
> Institutions for their unflinching support during this time.
> I request all of you to extend your support to the A2K team for the
> current plan year and for activities that shall be proposed in the upcoming
> plan as well. I would also like to take this opportunity to apologise for
> any inconvenience that I might have caused during my time at CIS-A2K.
> I will continue to be associated with the A2K team as an advisor. I
> would love to be in touch and be of any help that I can, please feel free
> to write to me on 'hasanrememb...@gmail.com'.
> Regards,

Warm regards,

Ashwin Baindur