Hi Parul,

Quick answers:

1. All the National and State Protected monuments of UP should be listed in
the three lists provided. Agra, Lucknow and Patna are just the names of the
circles and the lists for each of these contains the monuments from other
cities of UP as well.

2. Currently, there are no ASI recognized monuments from Andaman and
Nicobar, hence no monument has been included in the list. We are generally
limiting the participation to the ASI protect national and state monuments
only. We have given an exemption to Tamil community which reached out to us
before the event started.

I hope I have answered your questions.

Regards
Satdeep Gill

Community Outreach Coordinator, Wikimedia Foundation
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/New_Readers>
Co-founder, Punjabi Wikimedians
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Punjabi_Wikimedians>
Member, Affiliations Committee