700 pictures! Wow. You deserve a million barnstars, Shrini. I'd say go for
it as long as the pictures are not repetitive. Sometimes it is important to
have multiple angles of the same object though. Just curious if you're
planning to geo-code some of the as well. But, otherwise, I think so many
pictures of a single shrine is still valuable.

Subhashish