<Just a random observation>

Dear Abhinav,

I feel you have been overly enthusiastic in responding to the mails in this
thread. I clearly don't find *anything* personal and offensive in Satdeep's
email. That was a totally uncalled for attack on him. It is indeed true
that Rahul must answer a few questions raised in this thread *himself*. I
strongly suggest that we let Rahul address all the concerns himself in this
thread once and for all. I don't expect your reply to this mail and hope
you don't too. It's not necessary.

Thanks
Srikar