Greetings From Wikimedia India !

Wikimedia India takes the opportunity in wishing all the Women Wikimedians,
A Very Happy Women's Day. Let's join hands and salute all Women's who are
building our open knowledge ecosystems.

Wikimedia India wishes to celebrate the occasion in its own little way
through its program, Featured Wikimedian Of The Month.

Every Month, Wikimedia India celebrates editing by recognising and writing
story for an editor working on Indian language projects. The process is
same like featured article or featured picture.

Today, Friday, 8th March, we wish to do something different. Wikimedia
India is happy to recognise 16  different  Women Wikimedians  working on
different language projects.
Since it's 2019, so we have covered stories for 19 Women Wikimedians
Please find the stories on these Super-Women from India <
http://wiki.wikimedia.in/Featured_Wikimedian/Women_Month/2019>.

Also, we have come up with a blog-post on how previously Featured Women
Wikimedians are doing today. Please give it a read <
http://blog.wikimedia.in/2019/03/07/growing-women-leadership-in-india-eyes-from-featured-wikimedian-of-the-month-program/>

We wish to thank User:Netha Hussain and User: Manavpreet Kaur for being the
special guest facilitators for this exercise.

At last, Wishing All Women Wikimedians, A VERY HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY.

Regards,
Yohann Thomas
Wikimedia India <http://wiki.wikimedia.in/Home>