Dear Ashwin Sir,

We have received your membership form & we have started processing it. You
will receive an acknowledgement from the chapter soon.
Generally , we approve the membership within a short time, but due to
financial year end, the team was caught in administrative work .

Since the new financial year has started, your membership will reflect in
the year 2019-20. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Regards,
Yohann Thomas
Secretary
WIkimedia India