Hello
16 April 2019 for Hindi Wikimedians ?, sorry I can not come or participate
in such a short notice. I suggest you to inform atleast a few weeks before
for such kind of important meetings.

Regards,
Suyash Dwivedi
(U:Suyash.dwivedi)
Hundi Wikimedians User Group (Flag Bearer)
sent from mobile, please consider any typos