Sir, I'm a since editor of wikipedia (Kn) since 2005. I'm not at all
impressed about your policiy. Let me tell you.

1. I have contributed one thousand and more kannada articles since then. A
dozen articles in english. I'm such a senior person(75) look at the way I
have been treated. Rather neglected !
My mistake was I have two IDs one is Radhatanaya (Kn) second is
Rangakuvara(Eng). I have uploaded a few photos. which they say violating of
some standards.
Right. I agree. But can I not be pardoned., and say in simple terms not to
do this that etc. ?
Instead I have been banned to upload photos for ever. Even the jail inmates
are given a chance to pardon.
I do not know much about the laws etc.
I feel that I am let down by the authorities. No help is coming from any
corner.
I feel I'm an orphan ! What else can I call myself.
All big big slogans are told and printed. I have purchased a new Nikon
camera D-3400  thinking my phots are fixed in my articles But what is the
use ?

Dejected and morst repenting and most unhappy wikipedia of kannada,

-Radhatanaya, Mumbai

On Wed, Jul 24, 2019 at 9:51 PM Yohann Thomas <yohan...@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
>>> upon.
>>>
>>> Now, categorically listing the ACTION ITEM into two
>>>

>>>    1.
>>>
>>>    Legal Compliance :
>>>
>>>             a.) Foreign Funding : Several community members at different
>>> platform such as Mailing List, Village Pump, Meta Discussion page have
>>> expressed their concerns and also provided advice for a probable solution.
>>> Several members have also expressed their intent to communicate directly
>>> with the Affiliations Committee and Wikimedia Foundation (WMF). WMIN has
>>> been advocating for a public trail and would be happy to wait for Affcom
>>> and WMF to reply on Meta and Mailing List. Subsequent to that any possible
>>> idea of having a conference call can also be considered with participation
>>> from community members.
>>>
>>>             b.) White Paper on Chapter’s Compliance : As several
>>> statements have been floated such as WMIN not being a registered
>>> organisation, receiving funding from WMF as a necessary criteria etc. WMIN
>>> with the assistance of the community members, those who have come forward
>>> and those who may wish to do so now, would prepare a White paper to reflect
>>> the Chapter’s present standing. The paper would also discuss Chapter’s
>>> standing with its external partners and why User Group is not a valid
>>> proposed proposition.
>>>

>>>    1.
>>>
>>>    Governance :
>>>
>>> a.) Improving Community Conversations : WMIN understands that with no
>>> funding, it has limited opportunity in interacting with community members.
>>> As a probable solution, inviting community members to record their
>>> grievance on a diversified range of public platforms say Meta Discussion
>>> page, Community Hall at Chapter’s Wiki, Mailing Lists and most importantly
>>> on Village Pump in one’s native language. We are already familiar with such
>>> medium, however suggestions for Chapter have remained relatively very less.
>>> Right at this hour, we invite community members put their suggestions,
>>> feedback and also grievance if any and how to better improve.
>>>
>>> Earlier this year, WMIN had used similar platforms to record suggestions
>>> for Project Tiger [1] and Membership [2]. Even if WMIN does not address the
>>> concerns such public statements can promote accountability and most
>>> importantly promote transparency.
>>>
>>> b.) Bylaw Changes : Similar to Russia Chapter it may be relevant to have
>>> User Group representation at the Chapter [3]. This may build a network grid
>>> for the volunteer affiliates. There maybe many more suggestions, for
>>> instance on record there has been a suggestion to have some editing history
>>> as a necessary criteria for voting [4]. It is important to have healthy and
>>> productive discussions on such issues at different public platforms as
>>> mentioned above.Such discussions would strengthen the notion, ‘The will
>>> of the executive committee is the will of the Indian community’.
>>>

>>> Looking forward to hearing from all of you.

>>> https://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikimedia-l/2019-February/091818.html
>>> [4]