Hi everyone,
It looks like we’re only 2 days away from WLM2019. Many Indian
photographers doesn’t knew WLM. It would be better if we have any poster
for sharing details with them. Wikimedia Ireland had prepared a poster and
card for offline use. We should atleast design a digital poster for sharing
it online on Social media accounts.

Important link
https://www.instagram.com/p/B1JOTUFIu83/?igshid=1nd0fdi1p94cd

Regards,