Hello all,

We would like to thank everyone who have shown their interest by providing
support or initiating discussions on the Meta-Wiki page, or in this thread.

It is indeed thrilling to see a lot of support, interest and enthusiasm in
Indian Wikimedians about this proposal for Wiki Conference India 2020. We
will continue to engage in the talk page with the ideas and issues floated
about this proposal as we have already mentioned in initial mail:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:WikiConference_India_2020:_Initial_conversations
.

If any of the communities would like to endorse the proposal as a
community, it would be great to see such a support. Please do it at the
earliest possible, latest by 18th. This will help us to speed up the
process, if there are any other comments, please direct them to the talk
page[1]

Thanks & Regards,

Pavan Santhosh & Krishna Chaitanya

[1]