From: Abraham Taherivand <abraham.taheriv...@wikimedia.de>
Date: Sat, 29 Feb 2020 at 00:35
Subject: [Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Summit 2020 in Berlin cancelled

Dear all,

It’s with regret that we have to inform you that due to the global health
situation (COVID-19), the physical meeting of the Wikimedia Summit 2020 and
related side events in Berlin have been cancelled.

Since we currently look into hosting the Summit in a series of virtual
meetings, starting at the dates of the Summit, please keep the dates
blocked in your calendar.

We are aware that this announcement will cause many questions (not only in
relation to the Summit). Please be patient, more information will follow
from our teams in the next few days.

Best regards,

Abraham Taherivand, Executive Director Wikimedia Deutschland

Katherine Maher, Executive Director Wikimedia Foundation

--

Geschäftsführender Vorstand / Executive Director

Tel. (030) 219 158 26-0
http://wikimedia.de