Indeed.  And specifically, "they did not pick me, therefore the
criteria are not good" is a very immature statement to make.  So far we
have not seen anything to suggest there is a genuine problem with the
criteria used.

   A.

Asaf Bartov (he/him/his)

Senior Program Officer, Emerging Wikimedia Communities

https://donate.wikimedia.org