Hello all,

Hope this email finds you well. I am glad to start this thread here.
Purpose of this email is to share “On-Wiki Contribution”. In this thread,
we will share our on-wiki works only. For example; if you edited any of
Wikimedia project you can share here or if you learnt or found anything in
Wikiprojects you can share also. We will discuss only past 1 month work.
This email will be sent in the mailing list after one month and anyone can
start this thread on the volunteer capacity. This is an opportunity to know
about each other and volunteers work. I am going to share my last month
work below.

I am Nitesh and working on Punjabi Wikipedia.

   - I grabbed a target for developing one article each day on random
   women. It is a 1000 days target. So I developed one article everyday on
   Punjabi Wikipedia.
   - Participated in Wikisource Proofread-a-thon and proof some pages of a
   Punjabi book on Punjabi Wikisource.
   - Participated Wikipedia Asian Month as a Punjabi editor and create 2
   articles.
   - Also added some tags in short articles or without references articles.

You can check my contribution below:

https://pa.wikipedia.org/wiki/ਖ਼ਾਸ:ਯੋਗਦਾਨ/Nitesh_Gill

https://pa.wikisource.org/wiki/ਖ਼ਾਸ:ਯੋਗਦਾਨ/Nitesh_Gill

Note: Reply for it is not mandatory.