Hello,
The registration will be closed in ~17 hours.
Wikimedia Wikimeet India is sure to be exciting, check out the program (
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Wikimeet_India_2021/Program#Schedule
). Happy to announce that Asaf Bartov (User:Ijon) will be the opening
speaker.
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Wikimeet_India_2021/Program

If you have not registered yet, you may do so.
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Wikimeet_India_2021/Registration
The invitation link will be sent over email to the participants right after
the registration closes

Please also read or translate the Friendly Space Policy:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Wikimeet_India_2021/Friendly_space_policy
We invite you to read more about the event on Diff. with a new one from the
Movement Strategy team:
https://diff.wikimedia.org/2021/02/16/movement-strategy-and-much-more-at-wikimeet-india-2021/
See you on 19, 20, and 21 February at Wikimeet India.

ইতি,
টিটো দত্ত
(মাতৃভাষা থাক জীবন জুড়ে)

সোম, ১৫ ফেব, ২০২১ তারিখে ১১:৫৯ AM টায় এ Bodhisattwa Mandal <
bodhisattwa.rg...@gmail.com> লিখেছেন: