Hello all,

Hope you are doing well. Glad to inform you that A2K is going to conduct a
mini edit-a-thon to celebrate Mahatma Gandhi's birth anniversary. It is the
second iteration of Mahatma Gandhi mini edit-a-thon. The edit-a-thon will
be on the same dates 2nd and 3rd October (Weekend). During the last
iteration, we had created or developed or uploaded content related to
Mahatma Gandhi. This time, we will create or develop content about Mahatma
Gandhi and any article directly related to the Indian Independence
movement. The list of articles is given on the event page. Feel free to add
more relevant articles to the list. The event is not restricted to any
single Wikimedia project. For more information, you can visit the event
page.

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Mahatma_Gandhi_2021_edit-a-thon

*Note*: The event page is still under construction.

Thank you
Nitesh Gill