Dear all,

The date of 'International Mother Language Day 2022' is going to start
till the day after tomorrow. This is a two-day long edit-a-thon. I would
like to request to Wikimedia editors to visit the page add their names as
participants and create or develop the content about language.

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/International_Mother_Language_Day_2022_edit-a-thon

Regards
Nitesh Gill