Dear Tito,

I don't have words to describe the support you have offered me when I have
worked with you. Now I can just say thanks for being in CIS-A2K for
long time. Your contribution will always be appreciated.

Take care of your health and best wishes for the future. Looking forward to
seeing you soon.

*Thank you,*
*Satpal Dandiwal*
*Punjab, India*