Dear all,

I hope this message finds you in good health. As you are already
aware, the Image
Description Month in India
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/CIS-A2K/Events/Image_Description_Month_in_India>
is currently underway, having commenced on October 1st and continuing until
October 30th. As a part of this campaign, we are planning to conduct an
online session on Structured Data, which was requested by a fellow
Wikimedian. This session is scheduled for October 27th. I will provide more
details tomorrow, but I wanted to inform you that the call is set to take
place at 8:30 PM IST.

If you have an interest in learning about Structured Data, please feel free
to join the session.

Regards,
Nitesh