Asanteni sana ndugu zanguni.

Yeah am ok with the 10th...

Alex ongea na Mr.Momanyi yule beshte yetu juu ya hii story ya kupata keja...
I was not of the opinion we go for the Ihub.

mimi wenu,
Mweka hazina,
Stephen.

On 12/3/11, cliff argwings <caargwi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Alex, Everyone,               I've never done any edits on any
> article before, but I guess this will be my very best opportunity to
> learn how it is done!           Steve: welcome back bros! Cheers
> peeps!
>   //cliff.
>
> On 12/2/11, Alex Wafula <xelaw...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Hey Steve,
>>
>> Karibu back kaka! Looking forward to catchup with tales from Dar.
>> So the 10th it is then. If everyone is cool with this, I'll go ahead and
>> request for space in Strathmore this coming week. There will be a G+
>> hackathon in IHub on the 10th so the space won't be available then.
>>
>> You can add new/existing articles that you'd like to edit during the
>> editathon here:
>> http://etherpad.wikimedia.org/wmke-editathon-articles-dec2011
>>
>> Try grouping them in existing categories and for articles without relevant
>> categories, place them under uncategorized and we can create a category or
>> two if need be.
>>
>> ps: just throwing this out there, I think it would be a good idea to have
>> category leads who'll be following up on the status of edits being made
>> under their category...open to thoughts
>>
>> Alex
>>

>> ________________________________
>>

>> Hello Nice people,
>> I am back and recovering from jetlag;)
>> Yeah as Oscar said,10th is the only time that I might be having to fully
>> dedicate to Wikip(m)edian stuff before my final year final semester
>> examinations start on the 13th.
>> If it is OK with the rest of the attendees then as for me 10th is a +1.
>> Someone had pointed at me about snacks...as of now there is no cash in our
>> WMKE coffers to facilitate this meet up but I do hope in the nearest
>> future
>> we shall have snacks n some drinks.
>> Having said that I would like to request you to have a look at our grant
>> proposal discussion page and post any suggestions on this list.
>> Otherwise, am happy for having the chance to represent WMKE in Tanzania.
>> Am
>> souping up a blog about that and the pictures too are enroute.
>> In a nutshell the visit was a success, I gave a 6 hour lecture and
>> editting
>> training.
>> Best,
>> Stephen.
>> ---Better late than never,but never late is better.---
>> iwanjau.WordPress.com
>> ________________________________
>> sent from my $100 Phone.
>> On Dec 1, 2011 9:28 PM, "Limoke Oscar" <oslim...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Guys,
>>>
>>>Seems this coming Saturday is tricky. How about 10th December?
>>>It may be the only time JKUAT students can squeeze in as they are
>>>having exams from 13th December?
>>>
>>>Please start working on the list of articles. And BTW what the
>>>WikiKenya and WikiAfrica project? could we synch this with that?
>>>
>>>--
> [...]

My Blog <http://iwanjau.wordpress.com>   |  @uwanja
<https://twitter.com/#%21/uwanja>|
Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/swanjau>   |

This message represents the official view of the voices in my head.