Yes, the deadline shall long have passed if we are to choose delegates
at the meetup.

In that case then, we are obliged to hold the meetup on 4th rather
than on the 11th.

Let me lias with Alex so that we find an appropriate venue for the meetup.

regards,
stephen

--
*"Better Late Than Never, But Never Late is Better"*

My Blog <http://uwanja.wordpress.com>   |  @uwanja
<https://twitter.com/#%21/uwanja>|
Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/swanjau>   |

This message represents the official view of the voices in my head.