MY BIO

My name is Sarah Awuor.I joined wikimedia Kenya in 2010 and have  I been
contributing to Wikimedia Kenya in a number of ways. I took part in the
Wikipedia for schools project early last year in Western province.A project
that saw us install the offline version of Wikipedia to ten schools. I am
very updated/aware of the ongoing of the soon to be be approved Wikimedia
Kenyan chapter since I have been attending most of the meetups,including
the following meetups for last year:

   -     Heathers Meetup at iHub
   -     WikiSaturday at Strathmore
   -     WikiSaturday at JKUAT

I Was part of the team that organized the celebrations of Wikipeadia’s
tenth anniversary at Strathmore University.  I have the passion and zeal to
represent Wikimedia Kenya and I realy would love to meet and interact with
other female Wikipedians so that I can learn and help attract female
Wikipedians here in Kenya.

Thank you for all for your support in this.
--
Sarah Awuor Osano