Oscar,
It looks like you'll have to send this to everyone's email address
individually. Whenever I go to the poll, it tells me that WikimediaKenya has
already voted - and if I suspect having voted in my place, I should contact
my poll administrator. Which I herewith do :)
Please set up the poll in a way that allows everyone to vote. Thanks!
Oliver (aka BT)