Hello Nice People,

I would first like to congratulate me then you who in one way or the other
had a contribution to the making of the newest Wikimedia Chapter.

I have created the pad below to start populating it with stuff about our
chapter events and projects since the previous chapter's conference.

http://etherpad.wikimedia.org/berlin-conference

Please feel free to populate it and hope to discuss more about the state of
our chapter.

PS: Abbas, I would like to have the contacts on the forms that I remitted
to you after the Wikipedia for schools in Nyeri, If possible please bring
the forms on Saturday's meet-up.

regards,
Stephen.

--
*"Better Late Than Never, But Never Late is Better"*

My Blog <http://uwanja.wordpress.com>   |  @uwanja
<https://twitter.com/#%21/uwanja>|
Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/swanjau>   |

This message represents the official view of the voices in my head.