dear Francis
great job.

i found the information very useful. please note that there is a newsletter to
document the work implemented in Africa in collaboration with cultural
institutions.
it is a monthly newsletter and it would be really useful if we use it also to
keep us updated and work on a common communication tool.
maybe you can also coordinate with Isla to update it.
current issue:
http://outreach.wikimedia.org/wiki/GLAM/Newsletter/January_2012/Contents/Africa_report
next month issue:
http://outreach.wikimedia.org/wiki/GLAM/Newsletter/February_2012/Contents/Africa_report
 (please add your name as an editor and add information about events,
activities and institutions)
maybe you can add here information on the wikiafrica incubator and on any
event/activity relevant to the cultural partnerships.

thank you and it is a great pleasure to collaborate with you.
please do not hesitate to let us know if I (and we) can be useful or can help
you in any way.
benvenuto!
my very best regards
iolanda