HEY
i most likely will not be able to avail myself.i feel bad
enough.something came up n am travelling upcountry leo.
sry 4 the inconviniences.
is it possible if i could get the minutes or what was talked about if
that is possible.
n i wantd 2 know more bout the chapters stuff.is there a link to that
site i can check it out?
hav 2 go so have fun.
pole saana
gd day,