Hello Nice People,

We were adding article links that are covered in the Kenyan school syllabus
that were non existent on the SOS version and
we had none proposed for removal from the SOS version like the Indian folks
are doing. [1]

I have added a new column [2] that has the subject/category under which the
various topics fall to keep things a little bit
organized and sortable.

The syllabus that I gave Dennis is a hard copy of around 300 pages-A4 size
and having it on-line would be somehow tedious
since it will take quite some time to scan it and again it is not such a
clear copy since it is also a photocopy of the original and might end
up illegible.

Anyone who would like to contribute to the off-line compilation of topics
can liaise with Dennis to get some pages of
the document to work on though I understand he is almost done;)

Regards,
Stephen

1.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiProject_Offline_Wikipedia_for_Indian_Schools/Offline_Full/Art#Articles_to_be_removed