Great development! Hongereni! And big kudos to David!

Oliver (aka BT)

  _____

From: David Mugo [mailto:raidar...@gmail.com]
Sent: 26 March 2012 18:30
To: The discussion list for the upcoming Wikimedia Kenya chapter.
Subject: [Wikimedia Kenya] Wikipedia for Kamukunji Schools

Guys,

I had a meeting with Hon. Yusuf Hassan, the MP for Kasarani this morning and
he mentioned that they just donated 11 computers to all secondary schools in
the constituency. He was pleased with the idea of going back to the schools
and installing the offline Wikipedia in all the computers, give talks to the
students and he will accompany us throughout the tour. Please let me know
when would be good to do this and who will be available to push this
further. I will talk to him about sponsoring the small costs of moving
around and probably buy lunch.