From: i...@oliverstegen.net
To: wikimediake@lists.wikimedia.org
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 21:21:54 +0300
Subject: Re: [Wikimedia Kenya] ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS BY ANN NJERI

Abbas,

The name of the candidate answering
appears in the subject line. As I too had problems with reading the answers in
unformatted email messages, I’ve set up a page on our WMKE wiki
(http://wikimedia.or.ke/Board_Elections/Q%26A)
plus corresponding sub-pages with your further question to each candidate, and
hope that this can be used by us. If my proposal doesn’t meet with approval, I’m
happy to have those pages deleted again (I haven’t even copied in the answers
of the candidates yet as I don’t want to bypass the electoral committee).

Best wishes,

Oliver (aka BT)