Hi Guys,

So Victor will be coming to Kenya some time May ie next month to interview
contributors, donors and/or users of Wikimedia projects. I've started a
page on our site to plan his visit [1].

He'll be here for around 10 days and we hope to cover the following:

   - A round table intros session at the iHub with wmke members and other
   relevant parties who'd be able to join
   - Interviews at iHub
   - Interview Gabriel Nderitu [2]
   - Interviews at one or some of the schools covered during the Wikipedia
   for Schools projects we did last year

Please sign up here [3] if you'll be interested in meeting Victor and/or
getting interviewed in relation to what you are doing/have done involving
Wikimedia.
Victor, let me know if I've missed anything and do go ahead if you'd like
to add to this.

[1]. http://wikimedia.or.ke/KenyaStoryTelling
[2]. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabriel_Nderitu
[3]. http://wikimedia.or.ke/KenyaStoryTelling#Do_You_Have_a_Story_to_tell.3F