Hello Folks!

I started an article about the blasts
here<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blasts_in_Nairobi>on May 29, 2012
but I had been covering Nairobi only. Other Wikipedians
have raised concerns on the discussion page of the article that it should
cover all the bomb/grenade attacks in Kenya. View the discussion page
here<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Blasts_in_Nairobi>

I agree that we should write articles of recent events that meet
GNG<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Gng#General_notability_guideline>since
it is easier  to find references online since they are still 'fresh'.

I am paranoid about staying or going around town nowadays yet am a local
citizen. Maybe it is probably because the Moi Avenue blast happened barely
before we left town with Alex (a Kenyan Wikimedian) after our meeting with
Kenya Railways museum guys.

I wonder what the case would be if an explosion goes of and I was in a
foreign country!

regards,
Stephen

Wikimedia Kenya