My dear Wikimedians,
It's halfway past the year and and apart from the meetups/editathons, offline
Wikipedia and GLAM proposals, there's almost nothing else we've done. I'd like
to put out a call to all of you -- the newcomers and the oldies -- to please
come up with some suggestions of new and exciting projects that we can do for
this second half of the year. Please voice out any mission-aligned suggestions
that you have -- and if it's viable, we can refine it and hopefully undertake
the project. Remember, the money is there -- it's your ideas that we're
missing. So, be bold!
Looking forward to hearing from you.
SincerelyAbbas Mahmood