Oscar,

Chapter should not meet to discuss finances, I do not think this is the
appropriate way to handle this. The board can meet and discuss this issue
and i can even join via Skype if it is proper hours for me.

Meanwhile, I have seen the statement that Steve (or was it Oscar? ) shared,
there are some things that require explanation and I think a good start
would be the board point any questions to Steve in this regard here.
This mailing list is public so no one should think anything is being
discussed underground.

David.