I don't think such a meetup should be contested and in accordance with
our bylaws, the Board should be audited by the CHAPTER. But from my
knowledge there are usually two reports, unaudited (from the board)
and audited (from the audit committee - released to public), otherwise
what will you be auditing?

alex