Alex,

This is great news, please schedule a few other interviews on the same day.
We agreed to cover a more inclusive video with the scenery that tells more
than just the story he is telling.

We shall need to have a small budget, I will volunteer my car for transport
but WMKE has to fuel it. Please let me know who will be going, I will have
space for 4 more people in the car.

We will need the still camera too for images.

David