When is the meetup?

----------
Sent from my Nokia Phone

-----Original Message-----
From: Alex Wafula
Sent: 10/8/2012 6:13:55 PM
To: The discussion list for the Wikimedia Kenya chapter.
Subject: Re: [Wikimedia Kenya] Meetup

It's between the 13th and the 20th. I already updatrd the Doodle.

Alex

On Oct 8, 2012 3:30 PM, "dennis munene"
<deontemun...@hotmail.com<mailto:deontemun...@hotmail.com>> wrote:

 hi, there seems to be a bit of a mix up, are we voting between the 6th & 13th
or the 13th & 20th?
________________________________
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2012 13:31:01 +0300
From: xelaw...@gmail.com<mailto:xelaw...@gmail.com>
To: wikimediake@lists.wikimedia.org<mailto:wikimediake@lists.wikimedia.org>
Subject: Re: [Wikimedia Kenya] WMKE Financial Status

Hi all,

Thanks for sharing your views. I would like for us to have a physical meetup to
deliberate on the next steps to follow regarding this matter. Please also do
add to the agenda here: http://etherpad.wikimedia.org/wmke-meeting-10-2012

I've started a Doodle to get the best date for the meeting between the 6th and
13th of October, please go to the link  and vote for a date(s):
http://www.doodle.com/ufw3r64uaympbcke Don't forget to indicate your name.

best,
Alex

On Sat, Oct 6, 2012 at 6:26 PM, Branton Obwari