Hi all,

congrats again with the organizing of Wiki Loves Monuments in Kenya! I know
it was a big struggle to get it off the ground.

As we discussed before, I understood there are still some pages of the
monument list missing. Does anyone know where those pdf's/jpg's are?

Secondly, your local expertise would be welsome. Henkvd reported here [
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Effeietsanders#Winners_in_Kenya]
that some images have no identified monument. Could you, as a
community,
try to figure out what is displayed on the images, and whether it is
actually a recognized monument in Kenya?

Thanks!

Lodewijk