I've started a pad here [1] on stuff that we can do to gain some momentum
while working together as a community. It would be great if everyone could
chip in then we can settle on the ones we'd like to followup with.

As I mentioned before, I think 1st Dec i

[1]. http://etherpad.wikimedia.org/wmke-ideas