In my opinion we should pass this interview. Now is NOT the ideal time to
do a spotlight on WMKE, not with the recent unresolved issues...

Just my 2 cents

PS: Our website crushed again, 1 week running

On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 8:34 AM, David Mugo <raidar...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Steve,
>
> Do they have someone specific they need to talk to or at least a criteria
> for the interview?
>
> David.
>

> On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 8:31 AM, Stephen <wanjaus...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>  Hi Folks!
>>
>> I hope you are doing well. Sometime last year I mentioned that the Nation
>> Newspaper was interested in running an article about Wikimedia Kenya and
>> what the WMF does in Kenya. The Daily nation is among the top 3 newspapers
>> in Kenya.
>>
>> An editor with the newspaper just sent me an E-mail which I have
>> forwarded below for your attention.
>>
>> regards,
>> Stephen.
>>

>> -------- Original Message --------  Subject: Get in touch asap  Date: Tue,
>> 22 Jan 2013 08:25:03 +0300  From: Elvis Ondieki
>> <ondiekiel...@gmail.com><ondiekiel...@gmail.com>  To:
>> stephen wanjau <wanjaus...@gmail.com> <wanjaus...@gmail.com>
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>>  My editor has given me permission to feature the Wikimedia Kenya
>> chapter. I request that you be the one to help me get in touch with other
>> members of the team.
>>
>>  I need to know of your organisation structure and what you are working
>> on. It's urgent because the deadline for submission is tomorrow (Wednesday).
>>
>>  My number is 0729371254. I have misplaced yours and will be glad to
>> have it.
>>
>>  Thanks and regards.

> --

Regards,
Limoke Oscar,
Dream.Believe.Become....a world of endless opportunities

"I will open the book. Its pages are blank. I am going to put words on them
myself. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is the dawn of
every New Day."