Hi Abbas,

Thanks for responding. For the record, Limoke also responded quite quickly
(apparently my letter ended up in the spam folder of many).

I was just about to reply Limoke that we would not want the efforts
extended so far to go to waste, but we could only recommend the extension
of recognition to Sue if there was some effort or plan in place to get the
chapter together and back on track both in terms of the bureaucratic
process of founding and as far as possible in having a strong, active
community again.

Best regards,
Bence