Hi all,

First of all, a very big thank you to all those who made it for Saturday's
meetup and for those of you who couldn't make it, we made sure to document
everything here: http://wikimedia.or.ke/Meeting_Minutes:16_Jan_2013 Feel
free to chip in on the discussion page or this thread.

A summary though:

   - *Company Registration*: It will take a month from this week to get a
   certificate of registration issued
   - *Offline Wikipedia*: We need to submit a spreadsheet of articles we
   want for our zim file. Dennis is following up on this
   - *Mombasa Outreach*: In a bid to make activities in Mombasa more self
   sustainable, most people felt that getting someone from Mombasa to attend a
   major Wikipemedia event in Nairobi may be more productive.
   - *Themed Monthly meetups*: We already have thoughts lined up from March
   to May. Asaf, let us know if you are still up to doing something over video
   con this April
   - *Financial Oversight Committee*: Alex and Bruce to balance off last
   year's expenditure and issue report

Alex