hi,I agree with Oscar, we were our own let down. Being a User Group should not
in any way dwindle our commitment. You can count me in as part of the User
Group [Wikimedians in Kenya?] :)
dennis.

From: oslim...@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 11:38:04 +0300
To: wikimediake@lists.wikimedia.org
Subject: Re: [Wikimedia Kenya] From chapter to user group

Hi All,
I know all of us have been absorbing and digesting this news over the past
couple of weeks. I think its time we now discussed and forged a way forward.
True we were our own let down in many ways. We failed in many ways to steer
ourselves to full registration 12 months after being granted charter. We failed
to get legal registration locally and we failed to manage the 1st Start up
grant for our Chapter. We failed to resolve issues surrounding the embezzlement
and we refused to take responsibility  I think Sue and Asaf are justified to
deny us further recognition.

So I guess its a User group we are. As such, we need to start to chat a way
forward along this line. Could we start taking a new call for this user group?
Remember, Officially Wikimedia Kenya Chapter is no more

If you would want to join and be apart of this user group, please let us start
a conversation  Only if you are interested.
Look forward to this new course.

Best,