It has! But no one told us that it was moved, so I thought I'd tell anyone
who hadn't been notified yet. (I only found out by some changes to the list
of Mailing lists made by Walter on my watchlist.)  Walter did say that
nothing would be needed, and he probably wouldn't tell us, but still... :-)

On 8/19/07, Majorly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 19/08/07, Casey Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >  Yay!  We're an official mailing list now on lists.wikimedia.org! :-)
> >
> > Most of you may need to change your password, because a random was
> > created during the moving process (just hit the "remind" button on
> > http://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/options/wikimediameta-l
> >  after you enter your e-mail address).
> >
> > Let's hope that this lists will become used well in the future. :-)
> > Anyone have any meta topics that we need to discuss? :-)
> >
> > --
> > Casey Brown
> > Cbrown1023
> >
> > ---
> > sent to
> > this address will probably get lost.

> Huh. I'm sure it was like this for a while.
>
> --
> Alex (Majorly)

Casey Brown
Cbrown1023