Agreed - in tidying up some blacklist stuff today I came across a page
about spam blacklisting basically unused for over a year & I thought I
knew my way around that subject a bit!

(btw if anyone wants to forward my stuff to the foundation list feel
free - I'm not subscribed so get bounces & my mail is not behaving
today!)

Cheers

  Herby
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]