Sorry for the delayed post!  Notifications on Wikipedia went out a
while ago, but we forgot to notify here.

You're invited to the Philadelphia-area Wikipedia Meetup on March 15,
2009 at 3pm!

In the afternoon, there will be a session at Drexel dedicated to
discussing Wikimedia Pennsylvania activity and cooperation with the
regional Wikimedia New York City chapter.  For example, Are events
like a Wikipedia Takes Philadelphia in our future?  In the evening,
they will share dinner and friendly wiki-chat at a local Italian
restaurant.

For more information, see the Meetup page:
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/Philadelphia_7>

--
Casey Brown
Cbrown1023