Today was a sunny day in Beograd, so I made necessary photos. Only problem
is that Embassy nad cultural Centra are large houses and streets are narrow
so iz was a little bit difficoult to make picture from good angle.

corial regarda Godfinger

I put pictures on Wikipedia on Serbian language hopin that somebody will
put them on Commons in next 24 hours!

The name of files are

*Датотека:Ambasada Rusije u Beogradu.JPG*
Датотека:Ruski centar za kulturu i nauku u Beogradu.JPG Датотека:Rusko
trgovinsko predstavništvo u Beogradu.JPG