Dear Sir/Madam,
my name is Ljiljana Popovic and there is a problem in one page with the person
with the same name and surname-Ljiljana Popovic Andjic. I am translator and I
work with music, and she is translator too (but she doesn't work with music)
and in her page-Ljiljana Popovic Andjic there is a lot informations about
me.There is my work too, but this is not her work.So please,be kind, and answer
me how I can change this. And also I have to inform you that someone blocked me
to open acount and to do anything, her or his name is BockicaK.Please answer me
because I am public person in my country and I don't want to have
problems.Thank you very much,Best regards,Ljiljana Popović