Some information on extent, the page is additionally blocked on:
* Be Pro (so the WMF's suggestion that "It does not affect people in the UK
who are accessing the internet through non-residential means such as at
their place of employment." is incorrect. It shows the same bare 404 that is
shown on the residential Be network)
* T-Mobile (on G1 - redirect to iwf site)* Vodafone (Vodafone error page -
though on my handset it renders as their internal XML markup language)