I don't know about the rest of the board, but I feel duly
reprimanded. :-) I'm post some comments shortly, with more to follow
as I get the time...

In general: the more people that discuss this, the better. So if
you're reading this, please at least have a look at the pages and
make sure you're happy with their content, and please join in the
conversations!

Mike